What to bring to your appointment
- Please fill out all paperwork before you arrive for your appointment.
- Please arrive a few minutes early so that we can make sure you have all of your paper work filled out correctly as to not take time out of your consultation to complete them.
- Lab work is not required for consultation, however, if you do have any please bring it with you.
- Write down any questions you may have so that you do not forget to ask during your appointment.
What is a Private Consultation
When it comes to your health and wellness, having access to a health care professional you've come to know and trust is crucial. Custom Pharmacy offers personal attention including private consultations regarding a number of health care issues
Custom Pharmacy understands your health care concerns and is always eager to give you the attention and personal service you deserve. Private health consultations allow patients young and old to discuss their health concerns with a knowledgeable health professional, and to get help in developing a wellness plan to meet their specific needs.
In addition to discussing your health concerns in detail, pharmacist Eric Holgate, will also recommend a treatment plan. This treatment plan may include dietary recommendations, nutritional supplements, lifestyle modifications, evaluation of current drug therapy and a recommendation being sent to your current Physician or Practitioner.
Eric Holgate, R.Ph. is also trained in very specific areas of private consultation.
These specific areas of consultation are:
- Natural Hormone Replacement Therapy (for Men and Women).
- Vitamins, Herbals & Nutritional Supplements.
- Cost: The consultation fee is $150. This includes your initial appointment of 45 min. - 1 hr , the pharmacist typing up a treatment plan and contacting your physician as well as a 15 min overview of your prescriptions once we hear back from your physician to ensure you know exactly how to use your medication and what to expect from it. We will also contact you 3-4 weeks out to make sure you do not have any questions and to check your progress to see if we need to make any adjustments.
- If you choose to come to one of our monthly Hormone classes and you schedule a consultation with our one of our pharmacists the class fee will be applied to your 1 hour consultation fee.
To set up a consultation call Angie @ 706-737-3955